- Learners are given secure access to their learning and qualification management platform with unique identification numbers, usernames and passwords.
- Access is available for Staff, Assessors, Internal verifiers, External Verifiers, Heads of Department / Faculty, Examination / Training Officers, and EQA’s.
- Learners complete initial assessments and diagnostics to determine the appropriate programmes of study and allow for early intervention strategies.
- Learners work through; lessons, tutorials, presentations (uploaded by your organisation) to gain knowledge and understanding. This can include tasks, situational judgements tests and any course or delivery material your organisation has. Any level of qualification can be white labelled and incorporated into the system (from entry level up to level 7 apprenticeships)
- Tutors and assessors can schedule virtual learning with the capacity to deliver live sessions, lectures and lessons online through our platform. Developing a schedule of delivery that can be daily and weekly based timetabled slots, providing learners with 'Live Teaching' in a virtual class room.
- Learners can view online the assessment structures, such as criterion from assignment briefs, standards, behaviours and skills accessing the work anywhere.
- As learners complete tasks to match assessment criteria and upload evidence into submission files (as simple as attaching a document to an email), the tutors/assessors can feedback, mark and sign off completed assignments in real time. Learners, assessors, tutors, managers have deadlines, calendars, countdowns and submission allowances, all within a weekly planners, for clear cohesion, throughout the qualification.
- Internal verifiers and EQA’s have access to sampling tools to ensure standards of learners work and staff delivery is at expected levels. (The process can be as simple or as rigorous as your organisation requires).
- All learner development and Feedback, targets, grades and comments are recorded and applied to the learner reports in the process. Enabling the tracking of cohorts and qualifications on mass and all reports, comments, grades and assignments can be easily printed for inspection reports.
- Group and individual analysis can also be implemented with clear graphical data for the establishment for every learner and group enrolled in EDQuals.
- When an EAQ looks at individual e-portfolios, assignments, units, briefs, comments and targets they can view the complete process in use with a single mouse click. Work can only be reviewed by individuals with the permission to do so, and they can do this anytime, anywhere.
- The EDQuals system allows for the additional development of soft skills and additional standards from the business, training providers that can be tracked and monitored through the same rigorous but simple process.
- EDQuals readily houses introductory lessons for; prevent, IAG, British Values and e-saftey.
To request a Demo of EDQuals please click here or fill in the contact form below